Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide food contact surface sanitizer is NSF certified (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

Healthy Cleaning

There are generally two approaches to cleaning, first there’s cleaning for appearance – when something looks dirty you clean it. Then there is cleaning for health. Cleaning for health is as practical to our life style as eating correctly, getting enough sleep, and exercising. Healthy cleaning doesn’t only apply to our homes, but to all areas we inhabit, our work place, schools, restaurants, childcare centers, and health care facilities, to name a few. We all want to live in a healthy environment, yet many of the common cleaning and disinfecting products sold today contain harmful chemicals strong enough to cause eye, nose, and lung irritation, as well as rashes, headaches, nausea, and asthma.

The USEPA estimates that cleaning products alone contribute approximately 8 percent of total non-vehicular emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs are emitted by a wide array of products numbering in the thousands. Examples include: paints and lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment such as copiers and printers, correction fluids and carbonless copy paper, graphics and craft materials including glues and adhesives, permanent markers, and photographic solutions. Look under your kitchen sink, have you brought toxins into your home, all in the name of healthy cleaning?

Residential Sanitizer

Certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company – Vital Oxide is a no rinse-required sanitizer for food contact surfaces. That’s real important when it comes to use in commercial kitchens, and FDA inspected food processing establishments, and equally important for all around use in your home. For too long homemakers have had no choice but to use chlorine bleaches, and other harmful chemicals laden with cancer causing compounds, and irritating fumes. Vital Oxide will replace a wide range of your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment. Can be used on:

  • Bathroom floor
  • Shower curtains
  • Mirrors
  • Sink & Drain
  • Tub & Shower
  • Soap Dish
  • Toilet
  • Countertop
  • Cutting Boards
  • Trash Cans
  • Floor
  • Kitchen Appliances
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove Top
  • & More!

Mold and Mildew

Mold and Mildew can be found almost anywhere; they grow on virtually any substance when moisture is present, and can be a risk to our health and wellbeing, triggering asthma attacks and other allergic reactions as well as off gassing harmful VOC’s into our environment.

Vital Oxide has shown long-term effectiveness on mold and mold spores for up to 7 months of protection with a single treatment.

Vital Oxide can effectively be used in all areas of homes and building from the bathroom, concrete walkways and building exteriors, yet is gentle enough to be used on personal items like clothing and washing machines.

Used and recommend by mold remediation professionals Vital Oxide has been the principle product in university and government sponsored tests showing effectiveness.

Odor Control

Vital Oxide eliminates odors completely on a molecular level, not covering them up with masking fragrance or nose numbing chemicals. Effective on tobacco smoke, cooking odors, sports equipment and pet urine.

Vital Oxide has powerful cleaning action that removes organic stains without damage to treated articles, hard or soft surfaces.

Unpleasant odors have been recognized as a warning sign of potential risks to human health. The rot smell on producing or the rancid smell of spoiled food triggers a natural defense in us indicating of a health risk. Vital Oxide works on the cause of the malodor by oxidizing. Bacteria are often formed during the decomposition, of organic, material, causing the malodor to form. Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant and mold eliminator with all claims tested, so you can be sure that it will eliminate the cause of the problem.

Other odor eliminators can cause allergic or asthmatic reactions making a bad situation worse. Vital Oxide is Hypoallergenic and contains no fragrances, used by the most sensitive allergy suffers.

A list of odors and places that Vital Oxide has been proven to be effective on:

  • Tobacco smoke odors and smoke odors cause by fire damage
  • Musty mold and mildew odor
  • Urine, vomit and fecal matter odors (pet and people)
  • Beer and cooking odors
  • Septic, waste water treatment and lift station odor
  • Garbage and dumpster odors
  • Skunk odors
  • Diaper pails
  • Athletic gear (gloves, shoes, protective gear, helmets and pads)
  • Locker rooms
  • RV and cars
  • Marine odors (boats and yachts)
  • Property management and real state (old house smell)
  • Pest management (Dead rodents and other pest odors)
  • Animal feed lots
  • Dog Kennels

Dilution Ratios

Vital Oxide comes in a full strength formula Ready To Use (RTU) and can be diluted down. Automatic mixing units can be truck mounted or mounted at your home. Vital Oxide is formulated Ready To Use (RTU) full strength USEPA Hospital Disinfectant for non-porous surfaces.

  • 5:1 dilution, Vital Oxide is used as Fabric and Carpet Sanitizer. First test for color Fastness in an inconspicuous space. Do not use on wool fabrics.
  • 10:1 dilution, Vital Oxide is used as a no rinse required non- porous and food contact surface sanitizer.